(For Pricing and other Information please call 623-234-0607
- The fee for the Executive Plan is $15,000.00, payable as follows:
- $5,000.00 initial non-refundable deposit (includes $3000 correspondence credit)
- $5,000.00 second payment due when both Client and Personal assistant identify 20-30 possible candidates and are ready to move to the next stage of skype interviews (includes up to 20 hours of video calls and additional $2000 correspondence credit)
- Final installment of $5,000.00 due prior to departure to facilitate the personal meetings with the top 8 to 15 candidates.
- The duration of the executive program is 6 months. After six months it may be extended for 3 months for an additional $5000 (includes up to $2500 correspondence credits and up to 8 hours of Skype interviews)
- If needed a Client may place the program on pause for up to 6 months at no additional cost. Client may only pause the program one time without incurring an additional $5,000.00 fee. If client pauses the program for longer than 6 months, there is an additional $5000 fee in order to restart the search process.
- The executive plan fee of ($15,000.00) covers one selected region (Eastern Europe, Latin America or Asia). The search can be expanded for an additional $5000 per region.
- Client is responsible for all travel, transportation, security (if desired), meals and lodging costs for himself, and the candidates chosen to meet. Prior to departure, Client will place a deposit (to be determined based on estimated travel costs) with A Foreign Affair to be used towards actual travel costs incurred on behalf of Client.
- Client agrees to be honest and forthcoming with the Personal Consultant as well as the candidates involved, and to treat all parties with respect and dignity.
- Client agrees and understands that this is in no way a “sex tour”. The candidates that will be introduced are, to the best of our knowledge, seeking a serious relationship leading to a possible marriage.
- Client agrees and understands that A Foreign Affair, using its best efforts, is simply introducing Client to candidates based on the parameters set forth by Client. A Foreign Affair makes no representations or guarantees as to the motives or character of any of the chosen candidates, or as to the validity of any information submitted by the candidates. It is possible that the Candidates who will be introduced may not match all the parameters set by the Client and may fall outside some of the parameters set by the Client. The Client may, at his option, pay to have an extensive background check completed on any candidate in whom he is interested. A Foreign Affair does no such background checks on any of the candidates profiled on our service. In any case, A Foreign Affair will not be held liable for any actions or events that may occur as a result of any introductions initiated by A Foreign Affair.
- AFA will not be liable to the Client or any third person for any damages, whether direct or indirect, or punitive damages (except where prohibited). In no event will the extent of the damages exceed the amount actually paid.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AFA, as well as its employees, directors and affiliates harmless from any damages, demands or losses that may result from the use of this service.
- This Agreement is entered into in Phoenix, Arizona. Any actions that occur because of this service will be deemed to have occurred in Phoenix, Arizona. If there are any disputes, they must be submitted to binding arbitration, subject to the policies and rules of the American Arbitration Association. Neither party shall be entitled to attorney fees. Any and all Arbitration must be held in Phoenix Arizona. If any provision is found to be invalid, all other provisions in this agreement will remain in effect.
Riga Women's Executive Plan
Profile Form and Questionnaire